Reliance Energy - RelEnergy
About Us Banner
Reliance Energy Web Content
It’s more than just a means to power your Business. It’s the force that powers every aspect of life. Uninterrupted power is uninterrupted life itself.That’s why at Reliance Energy we believe in powering life, as we have done for over 9 decades. Continuously and reliably.
Reliance Energy operates with a recorded reliability factor of 99.99% subject to FY 17
This stands for the efficiency and robustness of our network and operations
Our state-of-art systems like SCADA (Supervisory Control And Date Acquisition) Integrated GIS (Geographical Information System) and OMS (Outage Manangement System) are unparalleled in the country.
Our unique MESH network is far more effective than the traditionally used 'ring' network, to ensure that electricity is restored during a power outage, with the least delay or inconvenience to you, the customer.
Systems for your ease and needs
We make billing easy to understand, with a comprehensive informative bill available in multiple languare options. You can choose from options like Paperless billing, E Bill, SMS Bill and Web Bill.
Choose from over 2000 payment avenues, both online and offline, What's more, you can even earn interest on amounts deposited with us through the Voluntary Deposit Scheme!
Online 'My Account'
The 'My Account' feature on the Reliance Energy website, offers all utility functions at your fingertips, Procedures, froms and contact options can be used to manage every aspect of your electricity connection from the comfort of your home, (accessing My Account on the move) m.rinfra.com
A Culture of Service
We far exceed the norms laid down by the regulator (MERC), and offer services beyound the mandate.
We consistendtly deliver our services well-within the time frame prescribed by the Regulator.
|Serviec / Activity||Time taked by us ***|
|New connection (Tapping)||7 days (after payment)|
|Change of name||Instant, across the counter|
|Change in tariff category of load||Next billing cycle|
|Complaints and requests related to metering, billing and security deposits||Withing 5 working days|
|Response to your email send to our helpdesk||Within 48 hours|
|Time taken to connect with our agent at the call centre||Withing 2 minutes|
* MERC - Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission. It is the body that is reponsible for monitiring and prescribing the standard as per which varioue electricity utilities function in the state of Maharashtra
** All the values mentioned for our performance have been recored by Reliance Energy between 1st April 2012 to 31st March 2013. The reported figures have been measured at 95 percentile i.e. on 95% of the occassions
*** on normal volume days
Reliance Energy has one of the lowest distributon losses in the country, approximately 9.5%. Lower losses significantly increase our ability to distribute power at competitive prices.
Reliance Energy, a part of Reliance Infrastructure, has been in the field of power distribution for 8 decades, with a network that spans over 400 Sq. kms catering to the electricity needs of over 2.9 million customers today. The area in Suburban Mumbai served by Reliance Energy is from Bandra to Bhayander on the western side, and Sion to Mankhurd on the eastern Side.
Reliance Infrastructure has a presence in almost every infrastructure space, including roads, highways, metro rails, airports and specialty real estate. In addition to being part of the Reliance ADA Group, Reliance Infra is one of India’s fastest growing companies in the infrastructure sector and the leading utility companyin the country, with a presence across the value chain of electricity business from generation, transmission and distribution & trading of electricity to constructing powerplants as EPC partners.
Distribution area map
Our Vision is to be amongst the most admired and most trusted integrated utility companies in the world, delivering reliable and quality products and services to all customers at competitive costs, with international standards of customer care - thereby creating superior value for all stakeholders. To set new benchmarks in standards of corporate performance and governance through the pursuit of operational and financial excellence, responsible citizenship and profitable growth.
- To attain global best practices and become a world-class utility
- To create world-class assets and infrastructure to provide the platform for faster, consistent growth for India to become a major world economic power.
- To achieve excellence in service, quality, reliability, safety and customer care.
- To work with vigour, dedication and innovation, with total customer satisfaction as the ultimate goal.
- To be a technology driven, efficient and financially sound organization.
- To be a responsible corporate citizen, nurturing human values and concern for society, the environment and above all, people.
- To earn the trust and confidence of all customers and stakeholders and by exceeding their expectations, make the company a respected household name.
- To contribute towards community development and nation building.
- To promote a work culture that fosters individual growth, team spirit and creativity to overcome challenges and attain goals.
- To encourage ideas, talent and value systems.
- To uphold the guiding principles of trust, integrity and transparency in all aspects of interactions and dealings.
- To consistently achieve high growth with the highest levels of productivity